If a camp you’re interested in fills up before you had a chance to register, there’s still hope!
We really encourage folks to sign up for waitlists because it’s pretty common for spots to open up. Joining a waitlist is a quick and easy process, and you don’t even have to make an account.
- Navigate to the camp you’re interested in joining the waitlist for. You can click on the camp name in the blue sidebar.
- To the right of the camp photo, click the link that says “join the waitlist.”
- A window will open where you can enter your name, your email address, and the name and age of the child(ren) you’d like to sign up for the waitlist.
- Be sure to choose an email address that you check regularly. This is how we’ll get in touch if spots become available!
- Once you’ve filled in the information, click “Join Waitlist” and you’re done!
- PRO-TIP: Write down the names and dates of the waitlists you joined. You won’t have a way to see which waitlists you signed up for later.
- If a spot becomes available, we will email you.
If a spot opens up and you aren’t interested in the spot, that’s fine — just reply to that email and let us know so that we can contact the next person on the list.
If a spot becomes available for you and you do want to register, we’ll ask you to sign in to your account and give us a call during our regular business hours. We’ll open up the spot while we’re on the phone with you so you can claim it. This is to ensure that somebody else doesn’t accidentally snag the spot before you are able to register!
Please note that we are unable to register participants over the phone, so please plan for a few minutes to register your participant on your own device.
If you have any questions about the waitlist process, feel free to contact us at (919) 477-2116 or email us at email@example.com.