It is very important that the information on your child’s account be as accurate and up-to-date as possible. When any information changes — such as contact information, allergies, medical info, photo permission, special needs, and anyone allowed to pick up your child — please update the account as soon as possible so that we can best support your child in camp.
Updating your child’s account is quick and easy:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click “Register/My Account” on the top blue menu bar.
- Enter your email address and password. If you forgot your password, click “Forgot Password” and you’ll get an email that will allow you to reset it.
- Click “Sign In.”
- Once signed in, you’ll start on your parent account page.
- From this page, you can update your own contact information.
- Remember to click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll to the “Add/Edit Children Information” section, and click on the name of the child you want to update.
- This will direct you to your child’s profile where you can update their information. Again, don’t forget to hit “Save”.
Thank you for helping us maintain accurate information so that we can ensure your camper is safe, dirty, tired, and happy!