Our Wake Teen Camps will be run out of the Amphitheater location this summer!
Our teen camp program is our new teen-centered, fun-forward, skill-building summer adventure program to develop confidence, build a foundation of skills, and reconnect with each other and the land.
We’ve long envisioned a way to provide programs for teens beyond our Counselor-in-Training program and the areas that it focuses on, particularly working with kids. Our teen camps look to grow and support teens as they develop skills that are useful both in and out of camp.
Each week of our summer session will include opportunities to deeply engage and explore the theme and related skills, along with familiar Schoolhouse activities like Growth Rings, games, water time, and more in a teen-centered week. This new program offers an exciting mixture of activities to engage your teen, time to relax and celebrate being outside, and activities to build connections and community.
- Age: 13-15 years old (must be 13 by last day of the camp week)
- Camp Week: Monday through Friday 9:00a to 5:00p
- Check In: 8:15a to 9:00a.
- Pick Up: 5:00p to 5:30p
- Experience: Your teen does not need to have been a Schoolhouse camper or CIT before.
- Cost: $424 per week, scholarships are available.
- Scholarship Deadline: The priority deadline for scholarship applications depends on location. We will notify scholarship awardees via email. This will allow time to register before the summer begins. Read more about scholarships here.
Most programs are eligible for a discount when you register for two or more programs for the same child or siblings in the same household in the same order.
You will automatically receive a $15 discount off the cost of a second and any additional camp seat purchased in the same order. This discount applies to Discovery Days and partial-week camps.
You will automatically receive a $25 discount off the cost of second and subsequent camp seats for siblings from the same household purchased in the same order. This discount only applies to full-week camps.
Please note that it is possible to receive both of these discounts on the same order, though it is not possible to receive both of these discounts on the same camp. Here are some examples of how this works.
Have some questions? Please feel free to call our office at 919-477-2116 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.