If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
Bushcraft Skills 1 (Gnarly Stump) – Callie
- Did the rain test your forts? Did your fort leak? How did other groups do?
- Did you go on a plant identification walk? The counselor showed you sourwood (type of edible plant – you can chew the leaves and spit them out like gum). Did you try any? What did you think?
- We’ve played a few types of games this week: running, sitting, and hiding games. What kind is your favorite and why?
Bushcraft Skills 2 (Blackfeather) – Alexei
- What did you think of Defeat the Lich? How was it played? Did either of the Liches chase you?
- How did you spend your time in the shelter when there was thunder? Did you do any of the arts and crafts or games?
- What are Growth Rings? Which Growth Rings are the most interesting to you? (Whittling, Fire, Snakes, Plants)