Schoolhouse of Wonder is a place where everyone can play, learn, and grow toward being their best selves.
We understand that the cost of camp is a barrier for some families. Each year we partner with individuals, businesses, and community organizations to make scholarship funds available to as many families as possible. We offer full and half-scholarships for both campers and CITs.
- Need-based, first-come, first-served. We are committed to offering need-based financial assistance to as many children as possible within our scholarship budget. Half- and full scholarships are available. Scholarship applications are accepted on a rolling basis and are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- One application per family. Please fill out one application for each family requesting scholarship funds and include information for each child requesting funds.
- Confidential. All information provided in this application will be kept confidential and will be used only for the purpose of determining scholarship eligibility.
- We value diversity. Schoolhouse of Wonder awards scholarships regardless of race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or other aspects of diversity.
- electronically to scholarships@schoolhouseofwonder,
- by mail or in person to 5101-B N. Roxboro, Durham NC 27704
Scholarships do not include transportation, food, or supplies such as bug spray, water shoes, or backpacks.
If you need assistance completing the application, please contact our office at 919-477-2116 or at email@example.com. We are happy to help!
Schoolhouse of Wonder notifies scholarship awardees when funds become available, usually beginning in mid-April each year. When a scholarship is awarded, the child must be registered for the camp online at least 14 days before the camp session begins. Registration is completely online. If you need assistance registering for camp, please contact our office at 919-477-2116 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help!