Schoolhouse of Wonder is a place where everyone can play, learn, and grow toward being their best selves.
We understand that the cost of camp is a barrier for some families. Each year we partner with individuals, businesses, and community organizations to make scholarship funds available to as many families as possible. We offer full and half-scholarships for both campers and CITs.
- Need-Based. We offer both half and full scholarships to take different levels of need into account.
- Priority is given to applications received before the priority deadline. We are committed to offering need-based financial assistance to as many children as possible within our scholarship budget. You may apply late, but priority will be given to applications received before the deadline.
- One application per three children. The online application will allow you to apply for up to three children in one family/household. If you are applying for more than three children in the same family/household, please submit an additional application to accommodate them.
- Confidential. All information provided in this application will be kept confidential and will be used only for the purpose of determining scholarship eligibility.
- We value diversity. Schoolhouse of Wonder awards scholarships regardless of race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or other aspects of diversity.
Scholarship applications are now open and are available here. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but priority is given to applications submitted before February 14.
Please note: Scholarships do not include transportation, food, or supplies such as bug spray, water shoes, or backpacks. Please let us know on the application if you will need assistance with these things. We will offer support as we are able.
If you need assistance completing the application, please contact our office at 919-477-2116 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help!
Schoolhouse of Wonder will notify scholarship awardees by email. When a scholarship is awarded, we’ll let you know the deadline for registering your camper(s). If, for any reason, this isn’t possible for you, please notify the Schoolhouse of Wonder office by calling 919-477-2116 or emailing email@example.com. We are happy to help!