If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Jenna’s Group)
- Yesterday morning you played a game involving fire ash for face paint. What game is this? How did you defeat the aliens?
- On Monday, during water time, a counselor found and caught an animal that lives near the water. Do you remember what animal this was? Were you able to pet it? (Hint: this animal crawls on its belly when on land and eats fish)
- Today your group teamed up with Buffalo camp to play a game in which you were allowed to howl. What is this game, and how do you play it?
BUFFALO CAMP (Matt’s Group)
- Yesterday morning you played a variety of games; Ninja, Captain’s Coming, and Monarch. Which of these games do you remember the best? How do you play?
- Your group is exploring the concept of Outerspace in camp. You discovered a few moon rocks and magical rocks in the forest. What is the difference between them? How can you tell? (Hint: the size of the rock is important)
- Today your group teamed up with Blackfeather camp to play a game in which you were allowed to howl. What is this game, and how do you play it?