If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Matt’s Group)
- Yesterday you floated your boat creations! Did your boat float? What would you do differently the next time you make a nature boat?
- Today you played Werewolf in the morning. Was your strategy to run or hide from the werewolf? Did you become a werewolf?
- Your group has had lots of fun at water time this week and even made some mud sculptures. Did you make a sculpture? If so, what did you create? If not, what other activities do you like to do at water time?
BUFFALO CAMP (Kaylyn’s Group)
- Yesterday you played a game called Dragon’s Egg. Your group heard a story before the game. What was the story about? (Hint: there was a castle, a dragon, and village people). How did you play the game?
- Your group loves water time and playing in the creek. What has been your favorite water time spot this week? (Hint: the creek spots or going to the Eno river) Why?
- On Thursday you played Beckon. How do you play this game? Did you “beckon” anyone back into the forest?