If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Melissa’s Group)
- Tuesday was such a rainy day! Your camp group took advantage of the rain to work on arts and crafts. What did you make?
- Your group also got to tromp through the woods looking for creatures. What did you find when you rolled over logs? What animal did you see TWO of? (Hint: four legs, a hard shell, and very slow!)
- What games have you played at camp this week? Did you get to run in the forest? What does it mean to play with honor?
BUFFALO CAMP (Pat’s Group)
- On rainy day Tuesday, your group worked on a painting craft. What did you decorate? What will you do with it? Did you make any other crafts?
- Your group had a chance to swim in the river! Did you see (or catch) any creatures? Did you have a splash fight? What did you like about being in the Eno?
- You played a few different games at base camp. What were they? Did they involve hiding or playing tag? What does it mean at Schoolhouse to play with honor?