If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
TURTLE (Stephanie’s Group)
- So far your group has played a ton of games this week, like Werewolf, 6 Feathers, Attack & Defend, and more! Which has been your favorite? Which has been your least favorite? Why? What makes a game good or not good?
- Tell me about your adventure to the Secret Beach on Wednesday. How do you get there? What did you do there? Did you see any critters there? What kind? (HINT: northern water snakes)
- On Thursday you played Windigo. What is the story? Was it scary? Were you able to find the Windigo’s heart? Where was it?
GNARLY STUMP (Robin’s Group)
- Tell me about your game of Attack & Defend on Wednesday. How do you play? Do you like attacking or defending better? Why? Where did you play?
- On Wednesday your group got to explore the upper and lower parts of the river below the dam. Which is your favorite spot? Why?
- How do you get to the Secret Beach? What is it like there? What did you do there? How is it different from the other water time spots you’ve been to this week?