If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Nico’s Group)
- On Wednesday your group had a great splash fight in the river. What happened? Was it fun? Did you get splashed?
- Tell me about your big game of Werewolf on Thursday. Where did you play? What animal were you in the game?
- What stories have you heard from the counselors this week at story & song time? Which one is your favorite? Why?
BUFFALO CAMP (Pam’s Group)
- Sock Wars and Werewolf are two of the games that you’ve played this week. How are they different? Where did you play them? Which one do you like better? Why?
- Your group has spent lots of time playing in the Eno River this week. What have you done at water time? Have you gone down the chute? What is it?
- Can you tell me about the box turtle your group found on Wednesday? Where was it? What did it look like? Was it scared? How could you tell?