Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide our decision making, inform our plans for the future, and remind us why we’re here.
Schoolhouse of Wonder creates kind, curious, and confident kids through nature-based outdoor adventures.
We believe open-hearted children become open-minded adults. Schoolhouse of Wonder is a place where everyone can play, learn, and grow toward being their best selves.
- We model and teach self awareness and empathy
- We celebrate individuality; different is just different
- Everyone deserves to be witnessed, heard, and respected
- In nature, we’re all students
- Life should be filled with adventures and a sense of wonder
- We send every kid home dirty, tired, and happy
Our Non-Discrimination Policy:
We are fully invested in creating a supportive environment for all marginalized groups including women, people of color, and LGBTQ+ people by promoting collaboration within our organization and community.
Schoolhouse of Wonder does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, national or ethnic origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.