If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
GNARLY STUMP CAMP (3-day, Trina’s Group)
- We played Werewolf today! What animal were you? What was your strategy to not get tagged by the werewolf? Was there a Werewolf Hunter?
- We went to Sennett’s Hole this morning. Did you float in the hole? Did you spot any wildlife there?
- We played Sock Wars with Turtle camp yesterday afternoon. How do you play this game? What does the Jedi do?
TURTLE CAMP (5-day, Jenna’s Group)
- We have been log rolling and critter catching all week. What are some critters you have caught? Which was your favorite?
- This morning we played a game involving a magical creature. What was the game? How do you play?
- We have learned all about animals this week! Which type of animals are your favorite? Why? (Hint: We have learned about mammals, fish, insects, amphibians, reptiles, and birds.)