If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (5-day, Matt’s Group)
- Yesterday, we played a game involving Jedis and socks. What is the name of that game? How do you play?
- In the Eno River yesterday, we spotted a family of birds wading in the water. What kind of birds were they? (Hint: We usually see these birds fly south from Canada when the weather turns colder.)
- This morning we took a hike to Warren Creek for an extended water time. Did you find any critters in the creek? Which water time spot has been your favorite this week, so far?
BUFFALO CAMP (3-day, Kaylyn’s Group)
- Yesterday was our first day in camp! We played a few games combined with Blackfeather camp. One of those games involves a Jedi and socks, what is the name of that game? How do you play?
- This morning we played a game with a dragon. Can you remember the story about the game? (Hint: The blind dragon is guarding something.)
- Today at camp one of your counselors caught a Black Rat Snake. How long was it? Did you try petting it?