If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Carson’s Group)
- This week, we found a snake in the river. Do you remember what type it was? What did it look or feel like? (Hint: queen snake)
- We’ve been to a different water spot each day this week. Yesterday we got to see the Eno River after a big storm and feel the current. Today we went to Warren Creek. How were the water spots different? Did you like one more than the other?
- Your group has been working on building a fort at Blackfeather base camp. What does the fort look like? What supplies did you use to build it?
BUFFALO CAMP (Ebonee’s Group)
- Buffalo campers have been working on building a few forts at base camp. What did you use to build them? Can you sit or stand in them?
- Today we played a few different hiding games. How were the games played? What was the best hiding spot that you had?
- We’ve been to a different water spot each day this week. Yesterday we got to see the Eno River after a big storm and feel the current. Today we went to Crooked Creek. What did you do at each water spot? Did you find any animals?