If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
TURTLE CAMP (Melissa’s Group)
- Yesterday, we played an epic rainy-day game of Werewolf along with Gnarly Stump camp. How is the game played? What animal were you?
- We’ve learned so much about different backpacking skills this week. What have you learned about packing your pack? What have you learned about Leave No Trace and different kinds of maps?
- Today we ventured out to Sennett’s Hole for the day. Did you float in the hole? Did you see any cool animals?
GNARLY STUMP CAMP (Pat’s Group)
- We played a few different games to learn about some backpacking skills. What did you learn about yielding on the trail? What did you learn about using the bathroom in the woods?
- Yesterday we played an epic rainy-day game of Werewolf along with Turtle camp. How is the game played? What animal were you?
- Today we went to Jumping Rock. Did you jump off of the big or little rock? What was it like to jump?