If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
- Whittling is a really fun part of camp. How can you be safe while whittling? What are the whittling rules?
- At Schoolhouse of Wonder we try to play every game with honor. What does that mean? Can you describe some ways to play with honor during the game Kick the Can?
- On Monday morning we learned to identify several plants. Name the plants you can remember and describe what they look like. Do any of the plants you learned to identify grow near your house?
A few fun survival would-you-rathers to answer with your child:
- Would you rather survive in a cave you found in the forest or build your own structure out of natural materials?
- Would you rather be stranded in the woods with only a pocket knife or only a pack of waterproof matches?
- Would you rather have to forage wild plants for the rest of your life or catch wild fish for the rest of your life?