If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Melissa’s Group)
- Your group has been working on making forts with the CITs at Blackfeather base camp. What do they look like? Can you stand up in them? What materials did you choose for building your fort?
- This week you got to make rubbings of natural objects with crayons and paper. What objects did you choose to make rubbings of? Which texture was your favorite?
- We played a tagging game called Werewolf. How do you play? What was your secret animal? What does it mean to “play with honor”?
BUFFALO CAMP (Ebonee’s Group)
- We’ve played a few different games already this week. Which game was your favorite? How do you play that game with honor?
- Your group got to spend some time tree climbing. What kind of tree did you climb? Can you tell me one important safety rule?
- All of the rain has made out a lot of our fungi friends appear. What different kinds of mushrooms have you found in the park? What colors were they? What else have you seen this week? (Hint: snakes, clams)