If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Melissa’s Group)
- On Wednesday, you got to use all of your senses walking around base camp. What things could you see, feel, and hear in the forest?
- Your group put out sand yesterday to try and capture a paw print overnight. Did you see a print today? If not, what were you hoping to see?
- How many critters have you spotted so far this week?
BUFFALO CAMP (Pat’s Group)
- Today you learned about how animals hide in the forest. What animal furs did you see? What did you make to help you blend into the landscape?
- We ventured to a few different water time locations throughout the week. Which spot has been your favorite? Why?
- On Wednesday, you played a game where you were given a secret animal. What is the name of that game? (Hint: you’re allowed to howl during this game) What was your secret animal?