If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
TURTLE CAMP (Ebonee’s Group)
- Today we trekked out to Sennett’s Hole. How do you get there? Did you float in the hole? Did you spot any animals?
- On your sensory walk yesterday you wrote down things in the forest that you could spot. How many things were you able to find? Which ones were the hardest to spot? Why do you think that is?
- You saw a fire demonstration on Wednesday. Which primitive fire technique did you see? (Hint: it involves quartz or flint rocks)
GNARLY STUMP CAMP (Carson’s Group)
- There has been a lot of water time this week. Where is your favorite spot to go? What things do you do during water time?
- This week we have heard lots of stories, some spooky and some funny. Which has been your favorite? Have you made up any of your own stories?
- On our plant walk this week, we got to try a little bit of the different plants here in the park. Which one surprised you? Which was your favorite?