If you’re curious about what your child has been up to in camp this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Robin’s Group)
- On Wednesday your group explored Crooked Creek for water time. How do you get there? Did you see any turtles on the way? Where?
- What has been your favorite game this week? Why?
- On Thursday you went to the Eno River for water time. Did you see any critters there? What kind?
BUFFALO CAMP (Stephanie’s Group)
- On Wednesday you hiked down to the greenway to play some games. What games did you play?
- On Wednesday you got to explore the Eno River for water time. How was it different from the creeks you have gone to? Do you like it better? Why?
- What animals have you seen so far this week? Where did you see them?