If you’re curious about what your child has been up to in camp this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Robin’s Group)
- On Monday your group played a game called Bum Bum Bum. How do you play? Which “occupations” did your team act out? Did you ever get tagged? What happens when you get tagged?
- So far this week, you have heard a couple of stories at story & song time. What stories have you heard? Which one has been your favorite?
- On Tuesday your group had water time at the Eno River. What did you do there? Did you like it better than the creek on Monday? How were they different?
BUFFALO CAMP (Stephanie’s Group)
- Tell me about the different creek spots you have been to for water time so far this week? Where are they? What did you do there? Which one did you like better? Why?
- On Monday your group played Beckon at camp, and you played Werewolf on Tuesday. How do you play these games? Which one is your favorite? Why?
- Tell me about morning circle. What do you do at morning circle? What is the smudge? What do you do with the smudge?