If you’re curious about what your child has been up to in camp this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
TURTLE CAMP (Nico’s Group)
- So far you have explored several different water spots this week. Which one is your favorite? Why? How are they different?
- Tell me about your trip to Sennett’s Hole on Thursday. How do you get there? What did you do there?
- What have you learned about animal tracks so far this week?
GNARLY STUMP CAMP (Pam’s Group)
- On Wednesday your group took an excursion out to Sennett’s Hole. Was it far? What is it like there? Did you float in the hole? Did you see any snakes? What kind?
- What is your favorite game so far from this week? Why?
- What is a tracking box? Where did you set it? What did you use as bait? Did you find any animal tracks?