If you’re curious about what your child has been up to in camp this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Kaylyn’s Group)
- On Wednesday your group saw a very special forest animal at snack time. What was it? What was it doing? (HINT: white tail deer)
- Tell me about your Scout Mission on Wednesday. What is a Scout Mission? Did you win? How?
- What are the stories that you have heard so far this week at story/song time? What songs have you sung? Which were your favorites?
BUFFALO CAMP (Robin’s Group)
- On Wednesday your group did some fort building at Buffalo Camp. What kind of fort did you build? What did you use to build it?
- Tell me about the barred owl that your group heard calling on Wednesday. What did it sound like? What words does it sound like the owl is saying? (HINT: who cooks for you)
- On Thursday your group played a game of Sock Wars. How do you play? Did either team win? Who was the “Jedi” on your team? What does the “Jedi” do?