If you’re curious about what your child has been up to in camp this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Kaylyn’s Group)
- So far this week your group has played Beckon and Kick the Can. How do you play these games? Which one do you like better? Why?
- On Monday your group had water time at the Eno River. What did you do there? What animals did you see there? (HINT: baby turtle, and a northern water snake.)
- Tell me about the creek that you went to on Tuesday. What did you do there? What was the water like?
BUFFALO CAMP (Robin’s Group)
- Tell me about your game of Dragon’s Egg on Monday. How do you play? Was anyone able to steal the egg?
- On Monday your group had water time at Crooked Creek. How did you get there? What animals did you see there? Were you able to get close to any of them? (HINT: turtle, frog, snake, and toad!)
- On Tuesday your group went to a different creek for water time (Black Meadow Branch). What did you do there? Was the water moving fast or slow? Did you like it better than Crooked Creek? How are they different?