If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Stephanie’s Group)
- There has been a lot of fort building going on at Blackfeather Camp this week. Have you built any forts? What have you used to build the forts? How many forts has your group built at camp? How are they different from each other?
- Your group has spent a lot of time at the river this week. What have you done there? Tell me about the toads that your group found at the river on Thursday.
- On Thursday your group joined Buffalo group for a big game of Werewolf in the Big Woods. How do you play? What are the boundaries at the Big Woods? What animal were you during the game?
BUFFALO CAMP (Pam’s Group)
- Tell me about your game of Dragon’s Egg on Wednesday. How do you win the game? Did you get frozen by the dragon?
- What have you done at the river so far this week? What is your favorite thing to do at water time?
- Your group learned a new tagging game from a CIT this week. What was it? How do you play? Did you like the tagging game or Werewolf in the Big Woods better? Did you get turned into a werewolf in the game?