If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
- On Wednesday the group learned how to make an old-timey snack called a doughboy. What ingredients did you make from scratch (hint: butter!) Do you remember the song you sang while making it? What did you learn about olden time families and who would’ve made these?
- On Thursday the group hiked out to Secret Beach. What type of snake did the group catch? Did you get to hold it? What other animals did you see when you were there?
- Secret Beach is full of fun activities. What did you think of the hike out there? Did you skip rocks at Secret beach? Did you race down the rapids?
- On Wednesday the group did a special activity with camera obscura. What sort of thing did you make? What did you learn about photography?
- The group got to make an olden-time snack over a fire this week. What was it called? What was it made from?
- On Thursday the group went on an excursion to Sennet’s Hole. Did you float in the hole? Did you find any creatures or skip any rocks?