If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Nico’s Group)
- So far this week your group has found a ton of animals! What were they, and where did you find them? How close were you able to get to them? (HINT: baby deer, baby salamanders, fish, crayfish, and a five-lined skink!)
- Tell me about your game of Dragon’s Egg on Tuesday. How do you play? Was anyone able to steal the egg? What happens if the dragon hears you?
- On Tuesday your group went to the Eno River for water time. What did you do there? What did the water feel like? Was it deep?
BUFFALO CAMP (Robin’s Group)
- On Monday your group saw a couple of large animals in the woods near your campsite. What were they? What were they doing? (HINT: white-tailed deer)
- On Monday you played Beckon, and on Tuesday you played Eagle Eye. Both of these are hiding games, but how are they different? Which one is your favorite? Why?
- So far your group has explored Crooked Creek and the Eno River for water time. Which spot is bigger? Which one has more rocks? Have you seen any fish in the water? Which water time spot do you like best? Why?