If you’re curious about what your child has been up to in camp this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Grant, Nico, & Pam’s Group)
- On Wednesday your group made boats down by the creek. What kind of boat did you make? What was it made out of? Did it float?
- Tell me about the game Attack & Defend. How do you play? Did either team get the flag?
- Now you have been to two spots at the Eno River for water time. Which do you like better? Why? How are they different?
TURTLE CAMP (Jen & Alix’s Group)
- Your group has found a bunch of critters so far this week? What were they? Where did you find them? Tell me about the Turtle at the river.
- What is your favorite water time spot so far this week? Why is it your favorite?
- Tell me about your game of Sock Wars on Thursday. How do you play? Who was your Jedi? Did either team win?