If you’re curious about what your child has been up to in camp this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Grant, Nico, & Pam’s Group)
- So far this week your group has explored two different creeks for water time. What are there names? How did you get there? What did you do there? How are they different? HINT: Warren Creek & Crooked Creek
- Tell me about Morning Circle. What do you do at Morning Circle? What have you been thankful for this week?
- What games have you played so far this week? Which one is your favorite? Why?
TURTLE CAMP (Jen & Alix’s Group)
- On Monday, your group played Beckon at Turtle Camp. How do you play? Where was your hiding spot? Did you get sent to jail? How do you get out of jail?
- Tell me about Crooked Creek. How do you get there? What did you do there? Was the water cold? Tell me about the other creek you’ve been to for water time.
- What kind of critters have you seen so far this week? Where did you see them? Did you get to touch them?