If you’re curious about what your child has been up to in camp this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Pam’s Group)
- On Wednesday your group explored Warren Creek. How do you get there? Was it far? What did you do there? What did you see there? Tell me about going to the Eno River on Thursday. What did you do there?
- What is the difference between the game “Beckon” and the game “Werewolf?” Which do you like better? Why? Where did you play these games?
- What is the “thanksgiving” part of morning circle? What have you shared for thanksgiving so far this week?
BUFFALO CAMP (Nico’s Group)
- Your group explored the Eno River on Wednesday, and Crooked Creek on Thursday. How are they different? How do you get to each one? Which one has more water? What animal did your group catch at Crooked Creek? (HINT: frog)
- How do you play Sock Wars? Who was your team’s Jedi? Did anyone win?
- What has been your favorite part of song & story time so far this week? What songs have you learned?