If you’re curious about what your child has been up to in camp this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Pam’s Group)
- On Monday your group played Dragon’s Egg at your camp site. How do you play? Did anyone steal the egg? Were you a dwarf or an elf?
- So far you have explored the creek and the river for water time. How were they different? Which did you like better? Why? What did you do at each spot for water time?
- What is the game “Sachamamba Snake?” How do you play? Have you seen any real snakes this week? Where?
BUFFALO CAMP (Nico’s Group)
- Tell me about your game of Bum Bum Bum on Monday. How do you play? What “occupations” did your team act out? Did you get tagged during the game?
- On Monday your group explored Black Meadow Branch for water time. What did you do there? Did you see the crayfish? What did it look like?
- Tell me about your excursion to Warren Creek on Tuesday. How do you get there? How was it different from the other creek you explored? What did you do there? What did you see there?