If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
TURTLE CAMP (Stephanie’s Group)
- This week is all about games! What games has your group played so far? How are they different from each other? Which one has been your favorite? Why?
- Tell me about the turtle you saw at the river on Monday. What did it look like? Where did you find it? Do you remember what kind of turtle it was? (HINT: yellow bellied slider)
- On Tuesday you joined Gnarly Stump group for a special team game at the amphitheater. What was the game? Did anyone win the game? How do you get to the amphitheater? What makes it a good place to play games?
GNARLY STUMP CAMP (Robin’s Group)
- Tell me about your rainy game of Sock Wars on Monday. How do you play? Was it fun playing in the rain? Did either team win? How do you win?
- What does it mean to “play with honor?” What are some of the ways that you and your group have played with honor so far this week?
- On Tuesday your group played 6 Feathers and Scout Mission. How are these games different? How do you win each game? Did your group win? Where did you play the games? Which one is your favorite? Why?