If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
TURTLE CAMP (5-day, Kaylyn’s Group)
- Yesterday afternoon, Turtle camp played a game of Bakweli. How do you play? Did any team collect all of the objects?
- Today, we went on a hike along the Eno River. Where did you hike to? What did you see along the way? (Hint: We hiked to a special water time spot.)
- Yesterday, we played a game about cooperation. You had to be very quick and coordinated as a team to be successful. What strategies did you use during the game? How did you play with honor?
GNARLY STUMP CAMP (3-day, Matt’s Group)
- Campers spent the afternoon frolicking at Jumping Rock. Did you choose to jump off the big or little rock? How did it feel to jump?
- You’ve played a few different games so far this week. Which has been your favorite? What does it mean to play with honor?
- While your group was hiking this week, you found an animal with a painted shell. Did you pet the reptile? What cool facts did you learn about it?