If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
TURTLE CAMP (5-day, Kaylyn’s Group)
- Yesterday afternoon, Turtle camp played a game of Bakweli. How do you play? Did any team collect all of the objects?
- Today, we went on a hike along the Eno River. Where did you hike to? What did you see along the way? (Hint: We hiked to a special water time spot.)
- Yesterday, we played a game about cooperation. You had to be very quick and coordinated as a team to be successful. What strategies did you use during the game? How did you play with honor?
GNARLY STUMP CAMP (3-day, Matt’s Group)
- Campers spent the afternoon frolicking at Jumping Rock. Did you choose to jump off the big or little rock? How did it feel to jump?
- You’ve played a few different games so far this week. Which has been your favorite? What does it mean to play with honor?
While your group was hiking this week, you found an animal with a painted shell. Did you pet the reptile? What cool facts did you learn about it?