If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Ebonee’s Group)
- At West Point on the Eno park, we’re lucky enough to have several options when it comes to water time. What water places have you explored this week? (Hint: creeks, and today in the Eno River.) Which was your favorite and why?
- What slithery little animal did we see at water time? (Hint: Northern water snake) How did you feel about finding that critter?
- Yesterday we made bird feeders. What does yours look like? What kinds of birds do you hope will visit?
BUFFALO CAMP (Carson’s Group)
- What kinds of animals did you see this week? Are there any animals that you are still hoping to find? Have you found any animal objects in the forest? (Hint: a skull)
- Tell me about the smudge. What is it made out of? Do you like how it smells? Show me how you put it on your body.
- You played two different tagging games – Band-Aid Tag and Bum Bum Bum. Which did you like better? Why? If you had to pick one to teach your friends, which one would you choose?