If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Ebonee’s Group)
- We get to spend time at our base camp doing all sorts of fun activities. One of those things was to work together building an awesome fort. What materials did you use to build it? What was unique about this fort in particular? (hint: it goes in two directions!)
- At camp we play tons of games. What are some you’ve enjoyed playing this week? One game was called Knee Coup. How is this game played? Schoolhouse of Wonder campers all learn how to “play with honor.” What does this mean? How have you played with honor this week?
- Blackfeather camp found a unique spider web this week. What did it look like? (hint: most of the group thought it looked like a tornado) How big was the web? Can you describe the spider?
BUFFALO CAMP (Melissa’s Group)
- Buffalo camp has done lots of building this week! Did you help build the stick forts at camp or rock damns at the creek? What materials have you used to build things this week?
- On Monday, we had water time in the Eno River. On Tuesday, we went to a new water location called Crooked Creek. What sorts of creatures did you find there? (hint: crayfish, rhino beetle) Which water time location do you prefer?
- On Tuesday morning, we played a Schoolhouse original game called Sock Wars. How is this game played? What are other games you’ve played at camp this week?