If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Ebonee’s Group)
- Today we spent some time rolling over logs and exploring around base camp. What creatures did you find? Is there an animal or insect that you hope you find this week that you haven’t seen yet?
- On Tuesday, we become mud monsters at water time. Did you cover yourself in mud? Did you skip rocks? What else have you done at creek time this week?
- We’ve played a few different games already this week when we weren’t hiking or looking for critters. What games have we played? (Hint: Werewolf, Beckon) How are the games played? What does it mean to “play with honor”?
BUFFALO CAMP (Melissa’s Group)
- Today we played sock wars. How is this game played? What have you learned about “playing with honor” this week?
- Water time was spent at a spot called Black Meadow Branch Creek. What does it look like? What do you like to do at water time? (skip rocks, catch fish, build mud houses?)
- Each day we spent some time at our base camp. What does it look like? What types of games do you play at Buffalo base camp?