If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Pat’s Group)
- This morning you got to build your own boat. What forest materials did you use? Did you try to float it today?
- During water time on Thursday, you got to use the nets and do some critter hunting. Which critters did you see the most of? What kind of home did the critters have?
- We got to build forts and fairy houses this week. Do you think a critter would like to live in the fort or fairy house that you made? What does it look like? Can you sit or lie down in it?
BUFFALO CAMP (MacKenzie’s Group)
- Your group played a hiding game this week. How did you choose your hiding spot? How could you get back in the game once you were found?
- We have seen a lot of critters this week including a salamander and different kinds of beetles. What is one of your favorite critters that we have found? Are there any critters that you are hoping to see tomorrow?
- On Thursday, we played a game that began with the chant Bum Bum Bum? Do you remember any of the rest of the chant? What are some of the occupations that you acted out with your group?