If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Pat’s Group)
- With the hot temperatures today we got to have a lot of water time and see a lot of cool critters who make the water home. What was one critter that we got to take a close look at and touch?
- In the mornings, we start our days with a smudge and share what we are thankful for. What is a smudge? What is it made out of? What is something that you are thankful for on a camp day?
- While at our base camp, we played a game where we got to hide and be sneaky. What was the game called? If the person who is it sees us and catches us, what is one way that we can get back into the game?
BUFFALO CAMP (MacKenzie’s Group)
- Today we got to have a lot of fun at water time. We played in the water, looked for critters, and did some cool rock stacking. What was one of your favorite parts of water time? What are you looking forward to doing during water time tomorrow?
- At our base camp, we have been doing a lot of exploring and seeing what cool habitats surround our camp. What are some of the critters that we have seen? Have you seen a spider, a beetle, or another cool critter?
- As a camp group, we begin our day with a special ceremony. What is it called? What is a smudge? If you shared something that you were thankful for, what was it?