If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Trina’s Group)
- Today your group went on an adventure to a water time spot called Warren Creek. What did you like most about the new water time spot and the hiking adventure to get there?
- Yesterday you played a game called Blue Heron and Otter. When you were an otter, did you steal the blue heron’s fish? What strategies did you use?
- Your group found some cool critters during water time yesterday. What critters did you find or see? (Hint: water spiders and water beetles were just a few!)
BUFFALO CAMP (Matt’s Group)
- Today you made nature boats and floated them during water time. What materials did you use to make your boat? Did your boat float?
- Yesterday you played a classic Schoolhouse game called Werewolf. What did you like most about the game? Did you become a werewolf?
- Your group made a lot of rock walls during water time yesterday. How tall did you build your wall? Did water still flow over it or did your wall stop the water?