If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
- We played Dragon’s Egg on Monday. Did you touch or retrieve the eggs? Was it hard to be sneaky? Do you think it’s fun when games are hard?
- There are 4 categories of Growth Rings: fire, plant, snake, and whittling. Are there any that interest you? Have you tried any so far? (We’ve done mostly fire and whittling so far.)
- We played Werewolf on Tuesday. What animal did you start as? Did you get tagged? What happens when you get tagged?
Blackfeather (Alexei’s Group)
- Did you prefer the deeper water spot or the more shallow one with more wildlife so far this week? What kind of wildlife did you see? (Hint: We saw a Northern Water snake!)
- What did you enjoy playing more: Werewolf, or Sock Wars? How do you play these games?
- Have you started working on any of your Growth Rings this week? (Whittling, Fire, Plants, Snake)