If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Trina’s Group)
- Yesterday you played Scout Mission. What objects did you have to find? What was the story that you heard before the game? (Hint: There was a character named Farmer Joe and there were beavers on his farm.)
- What’s your favorite part of water time? Do you like splashing your friends, stacking rocks, or searching for critters?
- Today your group played a game called Werewolf. What kind of animal were you during the game? Was your strategy to run from the werewolf or hide? Did you become a werewolf in the game?
BUFFALO CAMP (Jenna’s Group)
- Yesterday you played a version of a camp favorite – Dragon’s Egg! Did your team capture the egg?
- Your group has visited two different water time spots this week. Which one did you like more? Being in the river or the creek?
- Today you played Scout Mission. What objects did you have to find? What was the story that you heard before the game? (Hint: It had to do with rivers and animals.)