If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Matt’s Group)
- On Monday you spent some time fort building making and made “opossum homes”. How big was your opossum home? Who helped you build it?
- Today you played a game of Opossum’s Egg. How do you play this game? Who are you trying to retrieve the eggs from?
- On Tuesday, you made boats using sticks and twine. What did your boat look like? How big was it?
BUFFALO CAMP (Kaylyn’s Group)
- Yesterday you played a game in which you were allowed to howl like a wolf. What was that game called? How do you play it?
- Your group had water time in the Eno River. What’s your favorite river activity? Do you like splashing with your friends, looking for fish, skipping rocks, building rock stacks, or something else?
- On Monday, you got to make special headdresses from an invasive plant in the forest. Did you fashion yourself a grassy leaf crown? How do you make it? What kind of plant did you use?