If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Melissa’s Group)
- We played a fun hiding game called Eagle Eye. How did you pick your hiding spot for each round? Did the eagle find you?
- What critters did you find during water time? Did they have a shell? Did they have a soft body? (Hint: crayfish and lizards)
- On Thursday, your group played a game called Werewolf. What animal were you? Did you get turned into a werewolf?
BUFFALO CAMP (Pat’s Group)
- Your group found a black rat on the trail today. What did it look like? Did you touch it? Did you find any other types of snakes today? (Hint: a queen snake)
- What insect’s life cycle did you learn about by playing a game? Have you seen any of this type on insect at camp this week?
- You got to float an object down the stream today. What was it? Did you name it? Was it easy to catch?