If you’re wondering what your camper has been up to this week, here are some questions to get the conversation started…
BLACKFEATHER CAMP (Carson’s Group)
- There are so many different plants to see and learn about in the park. What edible plant did you learn how to identify? (Hint: wild ginger) What does it smell like? Where does it grow?
- This week we learned The River Song. Can you teach part of it to someone at home? If you could make up your own song, what would it be about?
- Your group played a game called Band-Aid Tag. How do you play? What does the doctor do?
BUFFALO CAMP (Ebonee’s Group)
- You played a few different tagging games this week. Do you remember what they were? (Hint: Squirrel Tag, Band-Aid Tag) How are they similar? How are they different? Which did you like better?
- Tell me about the smudge! What is it made out of? Do you like how it smells? Show me how you put it on your body.
- Your group found a very interesting insect this week that is known for how it sounds. Do you remember what it was? What does it sound like? (Hint: cicada)