Some kids play easily with others, some walk intrepidly into adventure, while others may fear the unfamiliar. At Schoolhouse of Wonder, every kid matters. Each person, young or old, is different. We love that. Every Schoolhouse camp provides a unique environment of kindness, respect, and learning.
Our camps are designed to provide a safe, supportive, and inclusive environment where every child can thrive. We believe in creating a culture of kindness, respect, and learning, where campers can develop new skills, build confidence, and make lasting memories. Our Pre-K program is designed for our youngest campers, age 4.5 to 5.5, who are going into kindergarten and have some other structured group experience like preschool or other camps.
The Information You Need to Know:
- Your camper must be 4-years-old by March 31, 2024 and have some structured group experience (preschool, other camps, etc). These camps are designed for campers who have not yet completed kindergarten.
- If your camper is 5 and has completed kindergarten, they may be more developmentally aligned with our regular camps. You know your kid best!
- Your camper must be comfortable and successful in using the bathroom independently. We know accidents happen, but we don't have the facilities or staff to accommodate campers who don't meet this benchmark.
- Drop off for these camps is from 8a-9a
- Pick up for these camps is 3p-3:30p. There is no Aftercare option.
- Camp is $324
- We ask our 4 Questions every day: Do you have lunch and two snacks? Do you have your water bottle? Do you have clothes or a swimsuit and shoes for water time? Do you have sunscreen and bug spray (and is it already on)? To learn more about what to bring, check out our Camp Handbook!
Durham Summer Camps for Pre-K Campers
All Durham camps for Pre-K campers are located at West Point on the Eno City Park.